Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Surgery Finally Scheduled

I have my knee replacement surgery on Oct 30, day before our 37th wedding anniversary. At first I thought he was not going to do it. The lady who took me to my room said he wouldn't unless I got my weight down. But after he called my medical doctor, he said ok. I'm ready to get it over with.
I just joined another art card exchange. This one on drawspace.com. They had 10 participants the last time. They are letting anyone who didn't get in last time to have first chance. I hope they all get to participate even if there are more than 10. The ones who participated on the last one all seemed to enjoy it. This one is a fall one. I probably won't do Halloween ones but will do ones with something to do with fall.
Between this one and the one on Wetcanvas I should have plenty to keep me busy. I won't have time to worry about surgery. Plus I still need to get my tax classes done. Can you tell how excited those make me? And sorry to say the nurse said I should be good to go for work in January. Drats. There goes that excuse. Now I have to spend my drawing time doing tax classes.

No comments: