Friday, April 16, 2010

End of the Week

Well here it is Friday and the end of another week. I enjoyed the plein air outing yesterday. It was a beautiful day; cool in the morning and warmed up as the day progressed. After our painting time, critique, and lunch, we had a tour of the ranch for some picture taking. We had a really nice time.

I was exhausted when I got home and my ankle was really painful, so the babies and I had a nap. Dizzy is still recovering from her spay operation and still needs some extra attention. And of course Penny doesn't like the extra attention for Dizzy and pushes her way in. In fact I have gotten head butted in the nose, and a scratch mark on the face from her extra special love for me while trying to get closer than Dizzy. So if I get two black eyes, I will know where they came from.

Today I am taking a slow restful day. I need to buy a couple things at the grocery store but won't suffer without them if I decide not to go. I am picking up around the house and a few other chores. What happened to the woman I was who put art first and housework not even on the list? Maybe/hopefully she will come back.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: