Friday, May 04, 2012

Sugarmill - their Flowers

I had lunch today with friends at a small restaurant called Sugar Mill. It's not fancy but does serve good food. I splurged and had my first French fries since May of last year. Boy were they good but afterward I felt like my stomach was stretched out 3 feet. I also had a BLT sandwich and iced tea with a lot of ice. Soooooo good but so filling. These flowers were in the flowerbed on the side of the restaurant. Very pretty and luckily I had my camera in the car. the EDiM theme today was "A Sweet". I did Allsorts licorice, a Newton Fruit Thin (Cranberry Citrus Oat), and a Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwich. After the artwork, the ice cream was melting so I had to eat it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

RE: the ice cream.... a likely story ;-) lol