Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wetcanvas Trades

I am participating in two projects on Wetcanvas. One is an annual Christmas card trade. There are 20 people in this trade and we are required to send a Christmas card to each of the other people in the project. In this trade, we are allowed to do just one original cad and have copies made for the giving. Or we can do several or originals for everyone. I chose to do 19 original cards. This is my second time to participate. One of the trades I made all originals and the other, I made one and did copies. I finished my 19 cards today. Now I am waiting for the addresses so I can mail the cards. The second project is the annual portrait trade. I have done this project for about 5 years now. I have had 2 females and 2 males. This year I got a female. She is a pretty blond. I find that I do bbetter with the males. Both of the other females had sorter hair. This one has long hair. That will be my challenge. I haven't started my portrait for the trade yet but will soon. I wanted to finish all my Christmas cards first. Now that those are finished, I can hopefully concentrate on the portrait now. My trade partner has started my portrait. She's doing a really good job. She is using pastels and I will be using colored pencil and watercolor. Hopefully with her permission, I will be able to post both photos and both portraits on here after they are finished.

No comments: