Sunday, June 14, 2015

Estonia for The Virtual Paintout



This is my 3rd painting for The Virtual Paintout.  For a couple of months, I couldn't figure out how to get the URL for the photos.  They have changed the whole look and all the buttons, etc.  I do not like the look of the new Google Street View.  I found nothing wrong with the old one.  For awhile, you could choose to revert to the old look.  Now when I try that, it pops me to other screens.  You also can't get a complete full screen and get rid of several things that are on the screen in the way.

So I finally figured out where the URL was and will just have to ignore the other things I don't like.  Also hope that someone at Google doesn't have more time on their hands to figure out other ways to make cruising thru other countries more difficult.

No comments: