Saturday, November 12, 2016

Missing In Action

I have been depressed because of my eyesight.  It has been 20/500. All because of shingles I got in December.  It has been a long fight.  It got better and then the doctor decided to put a contact on the eye to help it heal.  That was a bad call.  It suctioned against the eye and took a turn for the worse.  Now after several months, it is healing again.  And luckily there is no scarring.  Last appt it was 20/300.  I look forward to going back in 6 weeks to see if there is more improvement.  

I am doing a Christmas card trade in a project in Wetcanvas forum..  15 cards to send out.  I have 3 finished, in envelopes, and labeled and stamped.  2 more are sketched out.  I'm trying to get the International ones out first.  Canada takes 3 weeks or longer to arrive.  Then I will concentrate on the domestic ones.  I have 6 International ones and 9 domestic ones to get out. 

No comments: