Sunday, July 12, 2009

Worldwide Sketchcrawl #23



I did do a couple of pages for the sketchcrawl on Saturday. Hubby and I took a drive and stopped a couple times so that I could sketch. Not the best things I have ever done, but I had a good time.

I slept late so got a very late start. About 2:30 I sketched the new 6-inch wooden artist model that is on my desk.

Next I did a feather that sits on top of my monitor. It is one of two feathers from Bozo my cockatiel.

Then we went to a country bar and grill and sat outside in the parking lot while I did a very bad sketch of the wooden Indian out front.

After that, we traveled on a winding road on the back side of the river and stopped once so that I could sketch Lake Ming and the recreation area around it.

3 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

Good for you, you did it! I think you are wrong about them being bad.

Joan said...

Good sketchcrawl.I like your posable figure and the landscape looks really nice. Glad you got out!!

Teresa said...

You WERE productive, weren't you? :-) Your lake sketch came out very well.... ditto on the little wooden figure.