Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Stephen's Birthday

Today is my nephew Stephen's birthday. Such a wonderful young man with a bright future. I can't say enough about him. He has outlived my expectations and still going strong. I just wish his dad had lived to see the man he has become. Happy Birthday Stephen.

I had lunch out with a friend today and will be repeating it again tomorrow with another friend. Tomorrow is Mexican food. A friend from church that I haven't seen for a couple of months. It will be nice to have a chance to catch up.

2 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

Hey, by looking over a couple of your posts, it appears you have slowed down the posts here lately as I have. Just too many things to do in the summer around here. Funny, my daughter's birthday is the same as your nephew! Hope you are doing well.

Teresa said...

Please tell Happy Birthday that your blog buddy in NC (whom he has no idea even exists!) wishes him a Very Happy Birthday... and many more!

Enjoy your lunch today.... Ole!