Friday, April 22, 2011

More "Water" ATC Cards Soon

I completed 5 "Water" trading cards and mailed them this week. As soon as they are received by their new owners, I will post them. All are sea birds and postcard size on watercolor paper.

I have also been working in my Art House Co-op Journal book. It is supposed to be mailed by May 1st. I still have a few pages left to do, but I am slowly getting there. I may have to find the glue and glue some pages together if I don't get busy.

I joined the newest project from Art House Co-op last night. It's for 2012 and I have plenty of time for this one. I chose my topic or theme, paid for my book, and now waiting for it to arrive.

The theme I chose for this one is "I Remember You". I plan to do portraits. People and animals. They said on the website that they listened to participants and have better books this time with thicker pages. Thankfully no more tissue thin paper with bleed thru.

I haven't decided for sure, but I may decide to do this one in graphite. I miss graphite. I do know for this one I won't be using watercolor. Depending on the paper, I might use graphite on some and colored pencils on some.

Hopefully I will get my new completed pages of the Art House journal scanned so that I can post them on here.

2 comments:

Michelle Himes said...

That sounds like a fun project, and a wonderful topic, Jeanne. But if I did a book with portraits of people I wanted to remember, I don't think I would want to give the book away. I hope you will post some of the artwork though. I would like to see what you come up with.

Teresa said...

On to 2012 she goes!! You're a hard act to keep up with, CA :-)