Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Have a very Merry Christmas everyone!

I spent Christmas Eve with my nephew, his wife, and their 2 yr old. Great fun watching a 2 yr old playing and opening presents. We had wonderful tacos and rice. So nice that Cece is learning to cook. Doing a great job too.

And then on the way home, I went to my church's Candlelight/Communion Service at 9 pm. Such a nice way to finish up the night.

Now I'm on my way back to bed to get warm, to read, and maybe even a little more sleep.

Remember the reason for the season.

2 comments:

Joan Tavolott said...

Sounds like a nice way to spend the day! All the best.

Teresa said...

Late comments here... but it was a nice way to spend Christmas Eve. I miss the Christmas Eve services I used to attend each year. The hubby's family has their get together on Christmas Eve so I haven't had the chance to attend lately.