Thursday, March 03, 2011

Another Week And Month Gone This Year


Look how fast this year is passing. It's almost mind boggling. Before you know it, it will be Christmas again. Has anyone seen Christmas stuff in the stores yet? Just kidding.

I'm still working on my art card trades. Only a few more on each to do. I am hosting the March Drawspace trade but so far not much interest. I think we only have 3 other people signed up. I do have a few other things I want to do/try so looking forward to finishing all the trades. Of course if another comes along, I'm sure I will be doing it.

I did get my Art House Journal book yesterday. The cover is black and I have already decorated the front in silver and gold markers. Lots of dots. I also have written a kind of preface of what will be included in the book. My theme this time is my name.

This book has lined pages and is supposed to have at least 51% written words filling it. I plan to do a kind of journaling of my life for the next two months. The date to have it returned is May first so I don't have a lot of time. No time to put things off.

Since I do like "traveling" thru places on Google Street Maps, I will be doing some artwork I find there. People standing around, walking on streets, and anything that might strike my fancy.

I will try to do something in the little book daily otherwise I won't be finishing. I hate to have to tear pages out. But I may be using glue or tape to put two pages together to make one so that I have a little thicker paper to work on.

This is another book that will remain at the Art House Co-op Library. I will be notified when someone checks it out. I think that may be interesting to see how many people are looking at and reading about my art and life.

Here is another ATC that has arrived at their destinations.

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

This is sweet. Good luck with your project. I never have time to do those. Sounds like you have some great ideas!

Joan said...

Time really seems to be flying. How did we get to March already? You are so good at doing all of these trades!