Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Chicken Has Arrived at It's New Coop


One of my ATCs have arrived at it's new location. It is a chicken I painted from a little ceramic one I have. In fact I have a pair. I have 5 other cards in the mail. I tried to mail some of the ones that had to travel the farthest. And of course another problem with posting at Wetcanvas.

I am a WC Guide and several things in the forum don't seem to work for the guides. I can't post in the New User forum which is where I am a guide. I can't start new projects in the project area. And now I can't upload my card images to the Final Images area. It's a pain. Now I won't have my cards all in one area for everyone to see and comment.

This little chicken/rooster is done with watercolor, pen & ink, and a little white Conte pencil. It is 3.5 x 2.5 inches.

6 comments:

Joan Tavolott said...

I havent had time to visit blogs in a while, but I had a few extra minutes. Your animals are super!!

Sue Clinker said...

I always have problems with WC but I think its that the site is so big - and my internet connection can be a little 'dodgy' I've given up trying now.

BUT .... I really love this chicken. So bright and cheerful :o)

Kurlie said...

I LOVE this chicken..we had chickens out on the farm and I would love to raise some here in town. I did zoo animals for the trade. Can't wait for a chick in my mail 8-)

Jo Castillo said...

Jeanne, this is great, love to come here and see your work. Another cutie!

Teresa said...

This is beautiful!! You did a GREAT job on the colors (no surprise there... you do have a knack for color).

Heather said...

OMG I LOOOOVE it! The colors are so awesome!! You should sell prints of this, I would totally hang it up in my kitchen!!