Saturday, November 05, 2011

November Drawspace ATC Trade


The signups haven't even ended but I got busy last night and this morning and finished the 5 that I need at the present time. If no one else signs up, I'm done.

"What I'm thankful for" is the theme and these are the reasons for my cards:

My hand for my marriage that lasted 39 years
Baby Kylie my great-niece (not a good likeness but....) for family
Teddy bear for friends
Art supplies for getting a gift from God for using and having them
My Bible for being able to worship my God freely

2 comments:

Teresa said...

If you got any faster you'd be finished before sign up even started!

Cards look good... I like the subjects you chose. Just got my first card done and about to start on the second.

ArtistUnplugged said...

These are lovely, you have much to be thankful about too. Always enjoy viewing your beautiful artwork. Take care.