Sunday, November 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt #246


I did 4 of the Scavenger hunt items this morning as ATCs. They are available for trade.

#1 it pivots - it's a tiny little kitty whose head swivels and it is maybe 1 1/2 inches tall
#2 something on my fridge - refrigerator magnet
#3 fits in my palm - A little clay animal I bought last week at Goodwill store
#4 with a crack in it - my hand with wrinkles/cracks
#5 sugar bowl - another Goodwill purchase I got a couple weeks ago. Just last week found another piece of the same set.

And I think it is a miracle that I was the first to post. I am usually about the last these days.

I did finish the doberman that was a commission for a silent auction at a dog obedience show here locally. I can't show it yet but I am waiting for approval from the owner and permission to post it. I am happy with the way it turned out and hope that she is too. To me, it is finished. Just needs my signature.

I still have one more silent auction portrait to do but the lady hasn't decided yet which pet. It will probably be her now deceased horse. I will contact her soon and get started on hers next.

1 comment:

ArtistUnplugged said...

Fun post! Can't wait to see the doberman, you're so talented!