Sunday, January 14, 2007

Look at me.


Here is the gibbon I did for the WC colored pencil forum for the monthly challenge. I thought the photo reference was adorable.


EArly this morning I had a hair appt. Feels good to have my age once again concealed under the hair dye. I am not really hung up on age but don't much like the grey hair. Sometimes I wish I had never started to dye it. It would have been easier to get used to it slowly. But I caved in to office vanity while working with young girls half my age. I have threatened to stop the dye appts but my hairdresser has a fit. But it would save a lot of money and a lot of time better spent somewhere else.


I shopped for groceries today after the hair appt. About halfway thru, my knee gave out on me. Thankfully I was pushing a shopping cart. I limped painfully thru the rest of the store. Hubby was at home to help with the unloading but disappeared when it came to putting everything away. But he has worked so many hours lately, and he has health problems, so is just exhausted. He spent the day in his easy chair watching football.


I spent a good part of the day napping after my errands. I was cold and still in pain. Took a pain pill and curled up on the couch with the dog. She keeps me warm. Downfall to that, football noises from the tv running thru my head while I tried to sleep.


It is suppoes to me about 20 degrees F. in the morning. Very unusual for Bakersfield. We have had quite a lot of cold weather here this year. What I call "snow cold". It's no wonder why I can't seem to get warm. Brrrrr.

No comments: