Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Just Cruisin

No more art to post. I did some sketches on cards for the new project that has yet to be ok'd by Wetcanvas. I don't know why the holdup. Two other projects have been ok'd lately. The sketches I did are more "pieces" of celebrities. I'm trying to do pieces that are recognizable.

I also joined another project that was posted on Wetcanvas. It is a photography project. We got a list of 20 things to find. It is a scavenger hunt. We just have to take a photo of our idea of each item on the project site. Here is the list:

1. Cry me a river
2. A slice of life
3. Poverty central
4. One-eyed monster
5. Picture in the clouds
6. The wrong side of the bed
7. Dust bunnies
8. The wheels on the bus go round and round
9. My eye-opener in the morning
10. Great expectations
11. What a tangled mess!
12. Condensation up close
13. There’s a hole in the bucket
14. What I am reading now
15. A whatzit
16. Mass confusion
17. Dangling by a thread
18. Birds of a feather flock together
19. No useful purpose now
20. When I grow up, I’m gonna be a …

Interesting list, isn't it? I think it will be fun. I'm not sure I will find something for everything, but I will try my best. I already have a couple of ideas. You can find the Photography Scavenger Hunt here: http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/Projects/index.php?cmd=view_details&proj_id=1250.

3 comments:

Joan said...

This sounds like a fun project. Too bad I'm so busy now right before my trip. I'll have to remember to check this out when I get back. Don't forget the Sketchcrawl is next Saturday.

Teresa said...

I can identify with number 20 ......

ArtistUnplugged said...

Interesting work, love seeing what you have done lately!