Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Tangle Trade



I thought I had finished the Zentangle II Trade. But 2 more names added. I got one finished and will do the last one soon. I also finished the Chimney trade. Now I am working on the Anything That Doesn't Walk trade. I have worked on those tonight and have only two more to go. And still one more Pet Portrait to do.

I also received the photo of the person I will be swapping portraits with on Wetcanvas in the Portraiture forum area. But before I start that, I have to get a pen and ink Christmas card finished so that I can get the copies made and ready to send.

I played around with two different Christmas cards but I am not satisfied with them. Thankfully I only have to make one and send copies. I'm tired just thinking of all the things I still need to do.

Here are two photos I took at my nephew's wedding a couple weeks ago. It was at a resort hotel in Pismo Beach, CA. It is on a bluff overlooking the ocean and the wedding was set up facing the water. Beautiful but it rained. We all got wet but everyone still had a good time.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Lovely photos! How many trades have you done? I just can't seem to find the time for them lately.