Monday, April 28, 2014

Wetcanvas WDE April 25 - Partice Has a Little Lamb


I participated in the Wetcanvas Weekend Drawing Event for April 25, 2014.  Each week a host posts16 photos from which we can choose.  We are supposed to choose one and post whatever we have finished after a 2 hour period.

I picked the sheep.  There were 3 sheep in the photo but I decided to concentrate on the central one.  I liked the way the sheep was looking right at the camera like she was waiting for the photo op to end.

I am still working on the Designer Scrapbooking papers.  I chose this one so that the white would show a little and also it has circles which I hoped would add to the fleece look on the wool.  It probably took me an hour and a half to do and I used colored pencils, graphite, and pens including a white Signo uniball.  The paper is the size it came from the pad which was a 6x6 inch pad.

No comments: