Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Innocence


I worked today on two more of my Thankful project ATCs. I did one for Wisdom and one for Innocence. I am really enjoying choosing the words and then doing a picture for each of the words. So far I have been pretty pleased with my results. And I am enjoying doing a theme.

There are 19 participants. I have already done 9 of my ATCs. Half are done.

Since I am taking medication for pain, I have stayed pretty close to home. My parents have been taking me to my therapy sessions. I did make a trip to the grocery store today. Hubby has been doing the shopping and he has been working really long hours. I wanted to take some of the load from him. I made it pretty good but was very tired and my ankle and leg were really sore afterward. Just going thru the store is bad enough, but when I got home I had to unload and put away everything.

3 comments:

Making A Mark said...

Do please be careful Jeanne.

I know it's in all of us to want to battle on and do as much as we can. However recovery after surgery has the habit of biting you back if you don't follow all the instructions for what you can and can't do. I know it's tiresome but when else do you get the chance to put your feet up?

Be good and be patient!
Maybe try an ACEO on 'patience'! ;) :D

Joan said...

Jeanne - Don't overdo it!!! I like your choices of words for the ATCs. I can't believe you have so many done already.

Jo Castillo said...

Jeanne, glad you are able to get around. Take care though and think about the patience as Katherine says. :)

This drawing is great.

Jo