Sunday, July 06, 2008

Slow Day


Because of the weekend, and especially the 3-day holiday in the US, the scavenger hunt has gotten a slow start. But I am hopeful that everyone will get back on track and start producing the rest of this week.

I was going thru photos. Walking down memory lane. I went looking for something to inspire me for my Dream Vacation Trade cards, but instead I kept finding too many other photos that kept me busy. Oh well there is always tomorrow.

I went to church this morning. It was nice to make it two weeks in a row. Then this afternoon, I went to a "Princess" birthday party for two little sister. 4 and 6 yrs old. They were dressed in princess clothes with tiaras on their heads and sparkly shoes on their feet. They were really into the princess mode and had a wonderful time.

I did a few scavenger hunt items on Friday at a BBQ. Here is what I produced.

1 comment:

Jerome P. Peters said...

Hi Jeanne,
I just wanted to thank you for visiting my new blog (thru Susan) and the kind words about my art. I'm still trying to get the basics of blogging down, so I'm a little slow in responding. Thanks again.
Jerry Peters