Friday, May 29, 2009

Late Scavenger





A new scavenger hunt started today. I just barely squeaked thru with a few items for the last one. I seem to do that just about every time now. I need to get back in the habit of drawing something from life every day. I do draw often but not always from life now.

I have been working on art cards for a trade on Drawspace. It is called Childhood. After doing all the Memory cards for the Wetcanvas trade, I didn't want to do the same thing. So this time I am doing cartoon characters I watched as a child. It has been fun and like the memory trade, I have had a nice visit with old friends.

Here are more of my Alphabet trade cards. U for Uncle Sam, D for Duck, S for Second Season, and W for Waffle.

2 comments:

oliverandjazz said...

jeanne those are so great..nice job

Joan said...

These are adorable!! I don't know how you find the time to do so many exchanges in different places!