Saturday, March 27, 2010

Something new


Finally something new to post. I was going to do my Old McDonald's Farm animals realistically but my unrealistic mind has taken over. They are ending up cartoony.

Today at Michael's, I found a little pig flashlight. It was such an unusual pig that I just had to have it to draw. So I sketched 3 of them for one of my cards. I also did another fat sheep;this one a black one. And a bull from a reference by LinDajSon on Wetcanvas. That's 7 finished and 2 more to go. This is the latest I have been doing and mailing my cards for a Drawspace trade. I usually have them ready before we get the name list and mail them shortly after.

For the window trade, I have 4 finished. After I finish the last two for the Farm trade, I will start concentrating on the windows. I have way more references lined up than I will need. But I have been enjoying my car trips thru the Google Street views.

2 comments:

Marthann's Musings said...

Oh Jeannie, I love your little farm animals. Whimsical is fun sometimes.
Great work, fun visiting your blog

Joan said...

Glad you're still "traveling" with google. Cute animals. I like your cartoonish look to the creatures!