Friday, February 25, 2011

Almost Finished





I'm almost finished with my Old Masters Project. I finished 3 tonight and have two more sketched. After that only one more to do.

The three I have finished are: Portrait of George Washington by Rembrandt Peale, Sir Thomas More by Hans Holbein the younger, and Self Portrait by Diego Rivera.

All are ATC. One is done in watercolor, pen & ink, and a touch of Conte pastel pencil. The other two are graphite. All are on watercolor paper.

I will be glad to finish this project. Not because I am not enjoying it, but because I have several other things I want to do. And I still have over half of my cards to finish for the People, Places, and Things trade. Plus I will be hosting the March trade at Drawspace. That is still plenty to keep me busy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job Jeanne. I know what it's like when you have a few things on the go.

I love what you did with these . well done.

ArtistUnplugged said...

These are wonderful! Your watercolors are great too!