Wednesday, November 28, 2007

EDM

I have spent the last day or so sketching some of the EDM items. I have had the list printed out for awhile but had not tackled it. I even had a new sketchbook labeled just for that. Well I finally started to use it. I have done 11 of the items. No particular order. I just pick one I want to do and do it. I have 143 items on my list, but I am sure there are more on the website by now.
I am devoting a page per item and labeling them similar to what Anita does in her book. But not so nice as she does. I don't have anything scanned yet but will post one or two when I get them scanned.

2 comments:

Joan said...

What are EDM items? I hope you are getting to do sketching with the physical therapy. Hope it is going well. I miss seeing your work.

"JeanneG" said...

The EDM site is listed on my links. Check it out.