Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Over the Top Award


I have a fun award from Teresa. Please visit her blog as she has some beautiful art, a wonderful sense of humor, and has a gift for writing. I have known her for less than a year but I feel like I've known her all my life. I call her TBerry (because of all the berry picking she does) and she calls me CA (California).

The rules are:

I need to pass this award on to five people, then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.
So here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone?…Purse
2. Your hair?… Thin
3. Your mother?… Loving
4. Your father?… Frail
5. Your favorite food?… Chocolate
6. Your dream last night?…Tiring
7. Your favorite drink?…Dr.Pepper
8. Your dream/goal?… Heaven
9. What room are you in?… office
10. Your hobby?… Crochet
11. Your fear?… Heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?…Home
13. Where were you last night?… Home
14. Something that you aren’t?… Needy
15. Muffins?… Pumpkin
16. Wish list item?… Laptop
17. Where did you grow up?… Bakersfield
18. Last thing you did?… Typed
19. What are you wearing?… Sweatshirt
20. Your TV?… Company
21. Your Pets?… Dogs/Birds
22. Friends?… comforting
23. Your life?… Okay
24. Your mood?… Pensive
25. Missing Someone?… KC
26. Vehicle?… Adequate
27. Something you're not wearing?… Bra
28. Your favorite store?… Michaels
29. Your favorite colour?… Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed?… Today
31. Last time you cried?… Today
32. Your best friend?… Hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over?… Goodwill
34. Facebook?… Yes
35. Favorite place to eat?… Home

Now I need to pass this on to five bloggers. Here is my list, in no particular order.

1. Jo Castillo
2. Ai
3. Tanya Bond
4. Joan Tavolott
5. Laurel Neustadler

All artists that I visit their blogs daily. They all do great work and post fairly often.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only you would list that item for what you're not wearing!!! You're one of a kind, girl, and I sure do count myself lucky to have you as a friend.

Love you bunches,
T-Berry