Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Salty Dog on Mat Board



I have been wanting to try some drawing on colored mat board. Well last night I did an ATC on mat board. I have to say I really like working on it. Now I just have to find someone who makes their own mats and see if I can purchase or recycle their remnants.

Here is "Salty Dog" on blue mat board with the back ground colored and without. I used watercolor pencil and a little waterbrush, then more wcp. Now I just have to find some rembants or uncut mat board in colors at an affordable price.

The name Salty Dog is because my "model" is a ceramic salt shaker I purchased at Goodwill.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Oh! These are so cute! What a good idea. I wished you lived close, then I would save all my mat scraps for you! Hmm. I might try using them myself!