Saturday, July 17, 2010

Drawspace Trade


On Drawspace forum we are having a July ATC trade. The theme is using colors to represent ourselves, country, etc. I did Zentangles using fine line markers and colored pencils.

The purple one represents my favorite color.
The red, white, and blue one (with a star and stripes) represents my country.
The purple and gold one with a cross represents my faith.
And the two gold rings represent my 39 years of marriage.

Sign up is still going on and so far there are 6 of us signed up. So until sign up closes, I won't know how many I will need to do. Back to the drawing (thinking) board

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Ah, these are wonderful. I could never finish one of these, you accomplish so much in the trades. Wow.

Teresa said...

Oh, Jeanne. As soon as this page came up I zeroed in on the "3" and "9" numbers and knew immediately what they stood for even before I read the text.

They're all beautiful. As always, your color choices are excellent.