Friday, November 24, 2006

Here kitty kitty kitty




For the WDE this week I did the cat named Possum. Most of the photo refs were scenery of wooded areas. I didn't want to do trees as I had just done one not long ago. And I have been wanting to do a cat face. I would like to do one to practice colored pencil. But this one I did in graphite. I was pretty happy with the drawing. Not perfect but done in a two hour time frame.
I believe tomorrow is a new scavenger hunt post. I still have 5 items for this one unfinished. I may be able to get them tonight or tomorrow.
Tomorrow is another Thanksgiving dinner. My cousin's house this time. There will be about 20 people there. Another day of stuffing myself to beyond full. Tastes really good but sure is miserable after. Yesterday was turkey tomorrow will be deep pit ham. I have never tasted that so will be looking forward to trying it.
Keep alert and pray. Otherwise temptation will overpower you. For though the spirit is willing enough, the body is weak." Mark 14:38

No comments: