Monday, November 06, 2006

WDE Wishing Well


Today I worked on my entry for the WDE for this week. I chose the picture of the wishing well to do. I first sketched the scene, then used dry watercolor pencils. After I finished that, I added some water with a waterbrush.

I was happy with the way the drawing turned out. I am getting more comfortable all the time adding some color to my drawings.

I ordered from ebay some watercolor Prismacolors. I haven't tried them yet. I did receive them today. I tend to like the Derwent watercolors. But I like the verithins better for dry work. They seem harder. I will try the Prisma watercolor pencils tonight and see if I like them as well.


Jesus replied, "You must love the LORD your God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment.”Matthew 22:37-38, NLT

No comments: