Monday, November 13, 2006

A new Monday.


I finished the last of the scavenger hunt for this week. There were 7 less items this time. I didn't do two of the challenges but may later. Tonight I concentrated on the weekly drawing challenge. The photo refs were 3 different dog photos. I was going to draw all three (head shots) on on page but later decided to do each individually. I finished the sheltie tonight. Two more to go plus the WDE drawing for the week to be done.
Penny our lab is getting settled in finally. She still chews but mostly her own toys. She unstuffs them all over the house. But she has stopped tearing up any papers laying around on tables. She also does not panic when I leave. She is so happy when I get home but now knows I am coming back.
We have had her now just over three months. The change in her is great. She is such a wonderful dog that I can't imagine not having her. I am so glad she came to us. We have great patience with dogs, and she needed someone like that to get her over her trauma of being abandoned. We both feel if she had not come here, that she would have been shuffled to a few more homes. It would have ruined her spirit.
As a 1 yr old dog now, she has a zest for life. So happy just to have a ball or a chew toy to toss around all by herself. She is so happy. Loves to eat, sleeps hard, and very loving. Thank you Penny for coming into our lives.
Look! I stand at the door and knock. If you hear my voice and open the door, I will come in, and we will share a meal together as friends.Revelation 3:20

No comments: