Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hello


I haven't been feeling too well lately. I have been doing some more art cards. I will be trading cards with someone in England. I have three completed and will give her a choice of which she wants. Here are the three I finished.


Tax prep has been sporadic. One day really busy and the next not so busy. Today I didn't do any returns. The night crew may have been busier. I will find out tomorrow. Only two more days until the weekend. Can't wait.


I still haven't done much for my drawing for the Master's Project. I have picked the picture I will use, and I did a small bit of the face. That was a couple weeks ago or more. I need to get back to that.


About 10 of my art cards for the exchange have been received by their new owners. I still have to do the monthly colored pencil challenge and the weekly challenge of a tree from the RIL at Wetcanvas. Running a little behind on my participation. I said I wouldn't let work interfer but between that, a cold, and not feeling good, it has happened. I have kept up with the scavenger hunts. But have not been commenting about the other's work as much. I also did finish the WDE early this week but another will be posted Friday.


I have been notified that 3 more art cards are in the mail for me. I can't wait to see them. The 3 I have received have been beautiful. Such fun seeing the different mediums and learning about the different artists. Some really great artwork is being traded and uploaded.

No comments: