Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Scavenger Hunt #50




This week is my turn to host the scavenger hunt. It's hard to believe that we are already at #50. One of the challenges this week is a self portrait a day for the 9 days of the hunt. It will really be a challenge for those who are already doing a hand a day for a month. But if they are clever, they can combine the two. And I'm sure I won't do a complete portrait. Maybe like once before I will do pieces like a puzzle.
Last night I did an ATC of the weekly drawing of Tammy's dog Wrinkles. He didn't look too wrinkly to me but looked like a very nice dog. I am waiting for a message from her to see if she wants me to send it to her.
Tomorrow I will go with one of the plein air ladies to the local park. We are going to start some sketches to complete the following week. The local news show will be interviewing us and we want to have more than blank paper to show. They want us there at 6 am, and it would be too early to go earlier that day to get started. Because of the heat this week, we probably won't stay long. Most of the day it is like walking into an oven when you walk outside your house.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Wow, Jeanne, a tv interview!! That should be fun. I like your self portrait. I really don't think I could do myself for 9 days...that's too much of a challenge. Nice job on the doggie too.