Monday, March 31, 2008

Patriotic Art




My art association is having an exhibit and competition next month. I need to get ready 1-3 pieces of art with a theme of Patriotic Art. I have until the 26th of April. I haven't decided yet what I will do. I am kicking around the idea of a red, white, and blue neckerchief around the neck of my labrador retriever for one piece. Now my brain has to work figuring out what else to do.

I also need to make some time to do some sewing. I need to make some head coverings, do some mending, and make some new tops. Sewing is not a pleasure any longer. It is more of a chore. But you can only go so long without new clothes, or repairing old one.

Well it is getting late and I need to put hubby's clothes in the dryer, set the coffeemaker for his coffee, and get to bed.

No comments: