Friday, February 06, 2009
Art Blog Award
I received an Art Blog Award from Teresa at Blueberries Life and Art.Thank you Teresa. I am to list 7 things I love and then name 7 more artists to honor.
Like Teresa my first love is God, then family, and friends.
1. I love my fur and feather babies. They have given me so much love and joy. I have never had children so these are my replacements. Their unconditional love has made me a better person.
2. Art. I have a passion for art that I didn't know was possible. It gives me so much satisfaction and joy.
3. My memories. Many people lose their memories to Alzheimer's. My memories are precious to me as I think it must be devastating to face the loss of them.
4. The internet. I really enjoy the internet. It has provided me with many benefits I would otherwise not have had. I haven't traveled but with the internet, I can travel to just about anywhere I want. I can learn just about anything I have interest in. I have met so many friends thru the internet. I have learned about different cultures, languages, and even recipes like tomato gravy (Ick!).
5. I love to people watch. When I am in a line at a grocery store, at Costco, the mall, or anywhere, I love to watch people and their reactions to situations. You can learn so much about people just by watching them.
6. I like to watch television. I have always liked watching tv. I don't always "watch" but it is always on and in the background. I spend more time listening. It keeps me company and keeps my birds occupied. When some show has an outdoor scene, my parakeet comes alive listening to the bird sounds. Something I would not even notice if it weren't for her reaction.
7. Sweets. Especially chocolate. There is nothing like a nice cup of hot chocolate or chai latte. So sweet and luxurious on a cold day.
Well now you know my likes and be glad you don't get a list of my dislikes.
Now for the other artists who deserve a nice award.
If time doesn't permit a post, please just put the award on your site to let everyone know that your are is appreciated.
For some reason I couldn't post a link to each person's site but you can find their links in my side link area. Teresa's is also there if you would like to see her list.