Friday, February 06, 2009

Woohoo

My Moleskine sketchbook is working its way to its destination. I am so glad to have it finished and in the mail. In fact I am kind of in lala land. I haven't done any art for several days. I just can't get myself in the mood to do it. All I have done are some really lousy quick sketches for the scavenger hunt and those were because it was the last day of the hunt. I wanted to get something done for it. I will work on getting motivated again starting tomorrow. Or maybe tonight.

I stubbed my little toe against the vacuum today. I think it is probably broken. It is really black and blue. It had already been broken once in the 80s and since they don't do anything for broken toes, I just didn't see a doctor about it. It grew back crooked. And now it seems it will get even more crooked. It hurts to walk at all. That would be a nice change except that life goes on and you can't just sit on your back end 24 hours a day.

I picked today to change and wash the bedding. Now I have to go walk around the bed and get it remade. Hopefully hubby will help me and do his side of the bed.

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

So nice to finish a project. Good for you.

Can you tape your toe to your other toe or something. I had a broken bone down the side of my food and my toe is crooked now, too.