Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Scavenger Hunt #119


Can you believe that we are on Scavenger Hunt #119. Wow. How nice that we have made it this far. I hope we make it a lot farther. Come on #200.

I haven't been doing a very good job on the hunts. I have been jumping in at the last minute and throwing together a few sketches just to participate. But today I decided to do some proper sketches. I still won't finish this one but I did quite a few of them. It makes me feel better. I need to start right away when the new lists are posted. That is what I used to do when I finished them.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

I definitely see new life in this set of sketches, Jeanne!

Great job!

Joan said...

Jeanne - You did a good job on this group. I don't think its possible to finish unless you jump into it at the very start. If I don't get started right away it seems like I never reach #26.

Jo Castillo said...

This is a super bunch of sketches. You know I will never finish all 26, but I sure have become attached to the group and sketching. Thanks in a great part to you!

Laure Ferlita said...

Looks like quite the challenge to find AND sketch all 26 items! Love your tea pot!