Saturday, May 14, 2011

EDM #114 - Ugly


Today the item listed was Ugly --Something you find ugly but keep around for sentimental reasons. Plus journal about it.

This is one of the many chewed items in my dogs' toy box. Some have ears missing, noses chewed, no eyes, tails or legs missing. But I keep them because to my dogs, they are still fun to play with. In fact there are probably more "broken" toys than unbroken ones. And there are 2 toy boxes overflowing. What can I say? I am a sucker when it comes to my dogs. I love how they react when they get a new toy. They even try to go thru all bags that come into the house looking for new toys.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hee hee, stuffed animals are so funny when they have parts missing :-P That is so cute that your dogs go through the bags in the house looking for new toys!