Thursday, July 26, 2007

Nothing New

Nothing new around here at the moment. Except (and don't have a heart attack) I did some housework. Hubby will probably pass out at the door when he sees it.
I will get my 3 Guild House pictures sprayed tonight and ready to take to the Arts Council tomorrow. One of our group took hers in today. They haven't decided how they will use our art yet. Possibly a calendar, or an auction. I think they are still weighing their options as this fund raiser is ongoing for awhile. They will probably need to see how many items they receive before deciding. I wouldn't mind being on a calendar. That would get into many homes.
I am off to find something to eat. My stomach is telling me it is time to eat. Then to check my pictures for last minute adjustment and then the spray.

2 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Jeanne, How great that you finished your projects. Yes, a calendar would be a nice display of your work. Good luck!
Jo

"JeanneG" said...

Thanks Jo. I am looking forward to seeing what they decide. The stuff will be juried the 2nd of Aug. I don't know how long after that before I will hear.