Friday, June 27, 2008

New Message

If you sign on to Wetcanvas, there is a new message giving a slight update. Still no projected date of return. Sounds like the moderators have access as they are helping to solve some problems. At this point, I would be surprised if it came back online before the weekend is over.

I have finished 6 ATCs for a new Disney exchange I signed up for on Drawspace.com. I think there are about 12 participants so far. They usually split their trades up into groups of 5 or so depending how many join. So I may have enough finished already. It was quite a lot of fun. I liked the way they turned out.

The 6 I did were Grumpy (one of the dwarfs), Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Donald Duck, Pinocchio, and a dalmation puppy asleep on a pillow (for 101 or 102 Dalmations movie). I found so many I wanted to do that it was hard to make a choice.

No comments: