Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dog Toys



I have a collection of odds and ends that I use for drawing. Some of those are toys I have gotten in the dog toy department. I have been trying to get a style that I like for doing these stuffed animals. Kind of like my "signature" look. I think I have finally found the direction I want to take for them.

I did a little dog with a huge toothy smile for one of the alphabet trade cards. I really liked the way it turned out. The fabric is kind of like chenille fabric and the dog is so cute. I decided to play around today with the style I used for the ATC. I did the same type "fur" for different animals.

I did about 2-3 pages of animals but these are the only two I put some color to. And I love them in purple.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

They're both adorable... in their purple fur!

Azulparsnip said...

these are great......

Sonia said...

I totally agree! They are really, really cute!!

oliverandjazz said...

oh my goodness jeanne, those are wonderful..i love that doggy

Joan said...

They are adorable. They are definitely done is a special style. Maybe we need a purple exchange. lol

ArtistUnplugged said...

These have such a fun personality!

Jo Castillo said...

Ah, my smile for tonight. So cute and hugable.