Friday, June 19, 2009

Lucy



This is Lucy. She is 6 months old and a live wire. She is full of love, energy, curiosity, and just waiting for someone to let her off the lead to romp. I met Lucy at a barbecue. Her "mom" is a close friend of mine. She is a little more dog than they counted on and they and Lucy are still finding their way. I did this picture for her "mom" Vickie. I still have to spray it as I'm mailing it like it is and don't know how they will frame it. I will suggest a frame with glass and a mat if they can find the right size. The picture is on Bristol Smooth 6x6 inches with colored pencil and pen and ink.

4 comments:

ArtistUnplugged said...

Lucy is adorable...well done and what a nice gesture. Have a great weekend.

oliverandjazz said...

absolutely beautiful jeanne, I love your animals..

jgr said...

Oh yes, Lucy is a real beauty! Congrats on 3 years of blogging, too!
--Jane

Teresa said...

You did a great job on this, Jeanne! Bet Lucy's Mom loved it!