Wednesday, April 23, 2008

An Afternoon with Mom







I spent the afternoon at my moms today visiting and taking photos. She has her tomatoes really looking good. Lots of flowers in bloom. You can click on the photos to see a larger view.

I needed a body of water in a landscape for the scavenger hunt, so sat and sketched her fish pond. The fish counted as a living creature. Then I sketched her hand and forearm, the back of her head, and a flower. That helped with getting more of the scavenger hunt items done.

We have already had 3 new people join in just this week in the scavenger hunts. I really like it when we get new people. It gives us old timers a fresh look. Plus it gives the newbies a nice cheering team. And everyone wins with improvement in their sketching.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Looks like your mom has a great place for photos. You scavenger hunt items done there were fun to see.