Monday, April 14, 2008

Freebie in Colored Pencil


Joe in the scavenger hunt thread asked when I was going to do a picture of Freebie. Well I did it tonight. It is colored pencil and done from the photo I posted in the last post.

I finished another picture this weekend. One for the Patriotic competition and show at our local art association (BAA). I hope to have 3 pictures finished before the deadline. One down and two to go. I probably won't post those until they are juried. The one I finished is colored pencil and is 9x12. Hopefully I will find a frame and mat for it on Tues.

Wednesday we will try for Wind Wolves again for out plein-air outing. The weather is supposed to be ok. It may be a little chilly but we will take jackets.

Our weather is fast becoming summer hot. Hubby will get our cooler serviced next weekend. Today and yesterday (especially in the evening) it was "sweating" hot. Cooler outside than inside. As I write, I am sitting in front of a fan that is on high. And summer begins.

3 comments:

Joan Sandford-Cook said...

Good luck with the competition Jeanne. Look forward to seeing the three entries in due course. How come your pet has such a strange name - assume someone gave him to you !!

Joan said...

Freebe looks like a very good model!! Nice color in this!!

Ai said...

Freebie is so beautifully done.