Friday, April 25, 2008

Masters postcard/ATC exchange

I finally worked on another of the Master's exchange items. I still have 8 or 9 to do. I finished one, and it is ready to be on its way to England. I will mail it tomorrow. I don't know if she checks my blog so will wait to post it here until she receives it.

The ones I had done before were fairly easy for me. This one was harder. Maybe because I had gotten away from the project. I did a second one today also and did not like it at all. It won't be mailed. I think it is my first that I totally won't mail. A couple were iffy but finally came around. This one won't. No hope for that. And I really liked the original painting.

I have a summer chest cold. It went directly to my chest. I am coughing like I'm about dead. Really hard and deep coughs. I will call the doctor tomorrow and see if I can get an inhaler. The last cold I had was in Jan 2007, and it was in my chest. Was so bad I had it a month and had to get an inhaler to get rid of it. I can hear myself breath and that grosses me out so I keep clearing my throat all night. The cough and a runny nose is just about all my symptoms at the present time. I hope it stays that way. At least I can still function and haven't had to go to bed.

Well it is just about the time of night that I finally drag myself to bed. I don't have a clue why I fight it so hard. I never have liked going to bed before the wee hours.

No comments: