Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Landscape


I really enjoyed the outing today. There were 8 of us there doing art. Half were outside and half were inside. It was pretty cold outside so I did my picture fairly fast. I intended to do another but didn't. I spent the rest of the time going inside to get warm.

At 11:30 everyone stopped working and we had lunch and a critique. By noon we were on our way home. I only took about 15 photos this time.

This was the view along the back wall of the yard. There were 5 of the palm trees in this area and much more on each side of what I did. There were several waterless fountains among the flowers and greenery. Very pretty Iris's. Yellow and purple ones.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

These are pretty, Jeanne! Sounds like you had a cool day... what were the temps? We're getting up in the upper 80's now... way too hot already! Wish it was snowing..... :-)

Joan said...

Looks like the perfect spot to sit and paint a bit. Nicely done!! Glad you enjoyed it!!

Lene Daugaard said...

Beautiful sketches - they make me long for outside sketching ;) It is far to rare I do that.
Do you keep a sketch-journal ? I intend to start one - on a regular basis that is. I find sketchbooks very facinating :)

Jade Scarlett said...

Gorgeous! Sounds like you had a lovely day.

Hugs,
Jade