Sunday, September 24, 2006

11th WW Sketchcrawl 9-23-06



I went on the worldwide sketchcrawl today. I did all my sketching from my car. Easier to handle supplies, easier on the feet, and comfortable. But after a certain amount of time in the car, nothing was comfortable. All my parts were cramped, and I could barely walk. But I got 4 pages of sketches. To see them, please go here: http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=372684
I also finished a drawing of a neighborhood teen. I had taken pictures of her and her sister. I did the drawing first of the sister and gave it matted to her. She didn't like it because she didn't like the original photo. But she looked nice in it. I will spray this one and mat before I take it to her. Neither drawing was the best I have ever done but good practice.

No comments: