Sunday, September 17, 2006

Camping



Very busy day today. Hubby is going camping in a week, so we spent the day picking up supplies to stock the trailer. The Dollartree got a lot of our business. We found a lot of what he needs. A few more items will finish it off. Hubby is like a little kid. So excited to have the trailer and not have to camp in his pickup. He said he is getting too old to crawl in and out of the camper shell. And trying to dress in there is impossible. Now he will have a bathroom, shower, and lots more luxuries. I'm happy for him. He deserves it for all the hard work he does.

One of my entries for the scavenger hunt tonight was a parcel. I received two of my ebay buys today. One in a priority mail box. That was my #9 parcel.

I tried the ink pens that I received today. I think I am really going to like them. May not get as good as Gibson but hopefully one day....

I also received in the mail today my Derwent Inktense colored pencils. I tried them out too for a bit and they seem to handle really good. They are supposed to look like ink after you wet them. And also they are permanent once they dry and you can use other mediums over them. That should be fun to try out.

Too much walking today and yesterday while we shopped for supplies. I can barely move my foot. Too bad I can still feel it. Hurts a ton. I had to take a pain pill when we got home today and have been on crutches most of the night. I hope it is better tomorrow so that I can go to church. It may not happen tho as I have really strained it this time. Hurts even to put my weight on it.

Perseverence: He who limps is still walking. -Stanislaw J. Lec

No comments: