Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Columbus Day


I have been working on the weekly challenge today. It is a scene in front of an Ethiopian restaurant. A man and woman are sitting on a bench in front of the brick wall. The window has blinds, and some signs, even one in neon. I have the man finished and the bench and wall. About half of the picture complete. I haven't decided whether I will finish the rest of the picture or just leave it like it is. The lady is in native dress and the fabric is very detailed. Still thinking it over.

I did some more scavenger hunt items today. I am finished with number 13, and the hunt started on Saturday. I figure if I finish early, I will work on the items I missed on the last 3 hunts. One of them I only got half the items. I want to finish them all.


"I love all who love me. Those who search for me will surely find me. Prov. 8:17

No comments: