Thursday, October 19, 2006

Cowboys coming from the woodwork


In the weekly drawing thread there is an overflow of cowboy drawings. Everyone right from the start seemed to love the ref picture. After just a couple days, the drawings started to pour in. I think more people are drawing this week too. I procrastinated for a few days but not that long since it is only Wednesday. Everyone else was just in a hurry. And some really nice drawings in there.

Now that mine is finished, I can relax. I have a few other things I need to do this week and the week is almost over. It's only a couple months until the tax offices will open. I need to make some new clothes. And get to some more of the housework I seem to neglect by leaps and bounds.

I finished two more items for the scavenger hunt last night and one for today. Going a little slower this week.

No comments: