Saturday, October 21, 2006

Scavenger Hunt Items


One of the challenges for this weeks hunt was to make a still life of 3 of the items on the list. I did that tonight.

I shopped today at Costco and Winco Foods. My foot is killing me. It was like a job going to both stores and having to load and unload and put away everything. I was exhausted. The dogs and I took a long nap. Woke up just in time to fix dinner for hubby.

I had a slice of pizza that I got at Winco. They have a little fast-food area and you can buy pizza by the slice. It wasn't the best I have had but not the worse either. I had enough left for the dogs to have a bite.

One of my favorite things to draw is animals. I looked thru the WC image library for references tonight. I found several I want to draw. Maybe I will start one tomorrow. I still need to finish the portrait of my cousins. I hope to do that soon.

Hubby works tomorrow so I will probably be doing a bit of housework. And hopefully I can fit some drawing/sketching in between.

No comments: